Cucumber chow is a refreshing, spicy snack that is perfect for summer time. All you need is a couple cucumbers, culantro (or cilantro), garlic, salt, pepper and a touch of acid. That’s all you need to turn boring cucumbers into a flavorful snack.
- 2 peeled cucumbers cubed or sliced
- 3 - 5 leaves culantro use cilantro as a substitute
- 2 garlic clove minced; optional
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste; optional
- 1 tsp acid (like lime or lemon juice or vinegar) optional
Peel and cut cucumbers into slices or small, bite-sized pieces.
Chop culantro or cilantro leaves.
Mix all ingredients.
Let stand for 15 – 30 minutes.