Traveling can be a wonderful enriching experience as it exposes us to different cultures, perspectives, people and environments. While travel can be linked to personal growth, greater creativity and less stress, planning trips can certainly induce anxiety.
To ease the burden, here are some travel affirmations to repeat before and during your trip. Hopefully, you can find a level of inner peace to release control over your itinerary and embrace the journey to come.
As an Amazon associate, I may earn a small commission on qualifying purchases.
Affirmations for travel anxiety
- If not now, when?
- Travel anxiety is understandable. I deserve grace and support.
- It is okay to ask for help and advice.
- I can share the mental load.
- I release my worries about my travel plans. I trust everything will fall into place.
- I am fearless.
- Having flexibility in my itinerary will leave room for unexpected gems and rest.
- I have faith in my intuition. It will guide me in the right direction.
- My gut instincts will protect me and keep me safe.
- I am capable of overcoming any challenge that may come up during my travel.
- I am strong and confident.
- I embrace the unknown.
- I grow when I step outside of my comfort zone.
- I am ready to be brave and free.
- I choose to live a full life without regret.
Positive travel affirmations
- I am grateful for my travel opportunities.
- I appreciate the abundance in my life.
- I am worthy of exploring the beauty in this world.
- I am happy for a change in routine.
- I deserve to slow down and relax.
- I am ready to make new memories and connections.
- I deserve fun and enjoyment.
- I am open to inspiration.
- I choose to be kind and friendly.
- It’s okay to go at my own pace.
- I am powerful.
- I am empowered to travel solo.
- I will stay present in the moment and savor it with all my senses.
- I deserve to reconnect with the Earth.
- I choose inner peace and serenity.
Go Shopping for affirmations
- I am courageous.
- I welcome new adventures into my life.
- I choose to be spontaneous and open to unplanned experiences.
- I am excited for new memories.
- I am a conscious traveler who is respectful.
- I am curious of this world.
- I enjoy discovering new parts of myself and my strengths.
- I will have fun today.
- My mind and body are incredible and capable.
- I deserve to fill my spirit with laughter, joy and memories.
These are my travel affirmations. Did you enjoy reading them? What are your favorites? Let me know in the comments!
If you enjoyed these affirmations, then check out these: