Having wonderful teachers in our children’s lives can bring so much joy in seeing our kids excited about learning. Saying thank you and being grateful for teachers can take many forms like sending gifts, saying thank you in person or sending wonderful, thoughtful messages.
To help you with finding the right words, here are a few thank you teacher messages from parents that you can use. Be sure to personalize them too for your needs. And check out these wonderful thank you messages for kindness.
As an Amazon associate, I may earn a small commission on qualifying purchases.
Thank you teacher messages from parents
1. We wanted to acknowledge and appreciate the dedication you have shown to our child and his/her education. Thank you for always going above and beyond and for being you.
2. I must commend you for the kindness, love and patience that you have given to my child. I can see just how much of a positive impact it has made. Thank you so much!
3. You have nurtured our son/daughter this year in a way that ignited his/her curiosity and love for learning. We wanted to express a heartfelt thank you for that and for all of your efforts.
4. Thank you for being an exceptional teacher. You have been so committed to our child’s success, always going the extra mile to make sure he/she understands the school material and you have shown tremendous patience and kindness. We are so grateful for you.
5. I just wanted to reach out to say how much I appreciate you as my child’s teacher. You have innovated and made learning so much fun for him/her that he/she always comes home excited to share what you taught in class. That energy comes from your commitment and passion. Thank you!
6. From the bottom of our hearts, I wanted to say thank you for being so dedicated to your profession. I have seen your patience, your endless efforts and your love of teaching come through in my kid. You have made a difference in all of our lives. Thank you sincerely.
7. You are an exceptional educator and we bear witness to that every evening when our son/daughter comes home thrilled to share what he/she learned in your class that day. I never thought I would see this kid have that much passion. Thank you for making such a difference.
8. I have never seen my child so enthusiastic about school and learning. It comes from your creativity, ingenuity, and passion for teaching. You are amazing in every way and I wanted to say thank you.
9. You have had such an amazing impact on my child’s education and I wanted to show my gratitude and appreciation for all of your hard work. We consider you part of the family now and anything you need for the class or the school, let us know.
10. Your influence has made our kid more confident, determined, and self-assured in academia and a simple thank you doesn’t seem like enough to show how much we appreciate you. We are so grateful for you.
Get thank you gifts on Amazon:
Short thank you messages for the teacher
11. Thank you for always taking the time to explain to my child. I appreciate your patience and kindness.
112. Our son/daughter learned so much from your class this year. Thank you for sharing your knowledge and enthusiasm.
13. You have encouraged and believed in my kid since day 1. I appreciate you for inspiring and supporting him/her.
14. My kid is always excited for your class. Thank you for making learning fun!
15. I am grateful for your passion and commitment to my son’s/daughter’s success. Thank you for being an incredible teacher.
Heart warming messages for teachers from parents
16. My kid has been saying you are one the best teachers he/she has ever had. You have ignited in him/her a passion for learning, a discipline for working hard, and a confidence for achieving success. I couldn’t be more grateful and thankful to you.
17. You have supported, motivated and nurtured my kid as if he/she was one of your own. I couldn’t be thankful, joyful and grateful that you came into our lives. And I already know you are one of the reasons why he/she will grow up to be successful and kind.
18. Thank you with all sincerity for giving my child a safe space away from home, an inspiring learning environment, and the confidence to try everything without fear or judgement or shame. You are a one in a million teacher and we all love you.
19. I am amazed how much you motivated my kid to tackle homework and hard challenges. He/She has also learned great life lessons about hard work, dedication, commitment, and communication. He/She really came out of his/her shell and I can see the kid conquering the world. Thank you for all that you did.
20. The empathy and compassion you gave my son/daughter during our difficult time have not gone unnoticed. You have helped so much and left a profound, positive impact on us all. It takes a village to raise a child and you are certainly part of our village. If you need us for anything, never hesitate to reach out. We are so grateful to you.
Thank you message to teacher from parents at the end of the year
21. It may be the end of the year, but this is not a goodbye. This is a thank you! You have made learning fun throughout the year and tailored your lessons to each student’s needs. We couldn’t be more grateful for you and the work you did this year.
22. Your commitment and devotion to your class this year have been nothing short of inspiring and motivating. You’ve made me an even better cheerleader and supporter of my kid’s academic pursuits.
23. We have watched our child thrive with your teaching. It takes a special person to give the level of patience, care and support that you have given to him/her. Thank you!
24. Your classroom always felt like a loving space where the kids could learn, grow and make mistakes without worry or fear. You fostered that wonderful environment this year and I know the kids benefited so much. Thank you for being incredible.
25. We really cannot thank you enough for the outstanding year our child had with you. The experiments, field trips, and projects made him/her so engaged, it awakened a passion we never saw before. Beyond academics, you reinforced teamwork, problem solving and other soft skills that will serve him/her well throughout his/her life. Thank you for building that solid foundation with him. We appreciate you!
It is so important to appreciate and have gratitude towards teachers for their efforts in shaping our kids. I hope these heartfelt messages can help in saying a simple thank you!