It’s tough to express how much gratitude you have for someone who has been so warm, supportive and kind. To help, I’ve compiled some thank you for your kindness messages to send today.
Personalize them to your liking and return the kindness with these beautiful words of appreciation.
This post may contain affiliate links.
Thank you for your kindness messages
1. Your kindness is like sunshine and warmth after a rainstorm! Thank you for always being sweet, caring and supportive. I’m so lucky and grateful to know you.
2. Everyone says kindness is free but yours, my dear, is priceless. You are a beautiful, special soul who deserves all the goodness in the world. Thank you for being you!
3. No cookie can compare to the joy you bring to everyone. Your kindness is limitless and I always appreciate everything you do. Love you!
4. I’m not sure what I’ve done to deserve your kind deeds but I hope to keep doing it. Your friendship has filled my life with positivity and abundance and I hope to always return the favor.
5. I can see all the kindness you have shown me throughout the time we’ve known each other. I may not have been appreciative in the past but I see now that you have always wanted the best for me. Thank you for having my back.
6. When have you ever been unkind? Never! You are my favorite person and I love that you always share joy, laughter and good times with everyone around you. I’m so grateful for your friendship and support.
7. I adore all the kindness and sunshine you share with the world. It always inspires me to pay it forward wherever I go. Thank you for being an incredible human.
8. You have restored my faith in humanity. I’m so happy there are still kind, caring people in this world like yourself. May the universe reciprocate the happiness and kindness you give so freely.
9. Giving for giving sake and loving for loving sake. You have embodied those words and your kindness is always noticed and appreciated. Thank you.
10. I wish I could bottle all the kind energy you have given me, triple it and then return it to you. You are such a special person and deserve the world.
Thank you for your support through difficulty
11. You may not understand how much your compassion and kindness have been an uplifting force for me during this difficult time. Thank you for always being there, always listening and for reminding me I am loved and not alone.
12. I couldn’t have made it through this tough time without you. Your daily check ins and words of encouragement really gave me hope and filled my day with lightness and positivity. Thank you so much!
13. You showed up for me during my darkest times and came in with so much love, warmth, and non-judgement. You are a true friend and I’m glad we share this unconditional love and bond. I will always be grateful for you!
14. You’ve been there for me with your hugs, kind words and caring acts of service. I couldn’t have weathered this storm without you. I love you.
15. I appreciate you so much for all your kindness and support. You’ve had so much patience and empathy with me and never let me feel alone. You validated and helped me make the right choice during this difficult time. I can’t thank you enough for that.
16. While I lost people I thought were friends, you’ve never wavered. Our bond has always been strong and resilient and your kindness and loyalty helped me get through this nightmare. Thank you!
17. Whether it’s a cup of tea, a box of tissues, or a shoulder to cry on, you have always been kind and supportive to me and I’m so glad to call you a lifelong friend. We’re going to be 80 on a porch somewhere.
18. Thank you for anchoring me during the last year with your support and strength. You’ve been my north star and I couldn’t be more grateful for all the grace and kindness you’ve given me.
19. I didn’t believe I could ever overcome what happened, but you believed for the both of us. And here we are growing, healing and recovering. I appreciate you.
20. Thank you for always being there with compassion, friendship, and silly little jokes that made me smile through the tough times. You are the kindest and nicest person I know.
Thank you for your generosity
21. Thank you for your generosity and kindness with this incredible gift. You have left me speechless! I will treasure this moment always.
22. I can’t believe you have gifted me something on my bucket list. I can’t thank you enough for your generosity and making my dreams a reality. You are too kind.
23. I received your gift. It is so unexpected and appreciated. I really am touched and so grateful for your kindness and friendship.
24. I haven’t stopped smiling since receiving your wonderful gift. I must say thank you for your kindness and generosity. It means so much to me.
25. You have certainly made my day with your surprise. Thank you so much. I am honored to call you a friend and touched by your kindness.
Thank you for your thoughtfulness
26. It’s the little things that mean the world to me and your kind and thoughtful deed has certainly brightened my day. Thank you my friend for having a pure heart of gold.
27. The thought you put in to helping this week is nothing short of saintly. You are always so selfless and go the extra mile for us and we couldn’t thank you enough for your love, kindness and thoughtfulness.
28. You are one of one. No one takes the time to listen and puts so much effort into making the day special like you do. Your thoughtfulness is your superpower and we love you for it. Thank you for being amazing.
29. Your thoughtfulness and consideration of others makes you an incredible, good person. I am lucky to call you my friend. May God grant you all of your heart’s desires.
30. The fact that you took the time to think of what I needed today makes me so happy. You always make me feel loved and cherished. Thank you for your thoughtfulness.
Send these thank you for your kindness messages with friends, family and loved ones today. And, if you’re in the thankful mood, check out these other thank you posts on the blog: