We all have those amazing people in our lives who never judge and always validate us. To show gratitude, send them these wonderful thank you for not judging me messages.
This post contains affiliate links.
Thank you for not judging me messages
1. You have created this caring, safe space for me and I’ve been able to open up and share my innermost thoughts without worrying about you thinking negatively about me. Thank you for not judging me and helping me through my journey,
2. We have the best friendship ever. I love that we both listen to each other with kindness and compassion. There is no shaming and judgement between us and I am so grateful to have you in my life.
3. It’s hard opening up, but you have made me feel so comfortable and confident in sharing my story. Thank you for listening to me with an open mind and an open heart. I appreciate you.
4. I never felt upset or embarrassed sharing my struggles with you. You have always been so supportive and encouraging. I never want to take you for granted. I love you.
5. You are such a patient and understanding friend. You recognized I was self-sabotaging and were so gentle and non-judgmental with me. I couldn’t be more grateful for you!
6. I was afraid to share my experiences with anyone but you saw me as a whole, flawed human being and never condemned me. You showed me grace and empathy and I am so thankful for you.
7. I grew up in an overly critical, judgmental environment so it is difficult for me to share how I feel. Thank you for making me feel comfortable and accepting me as I am.
8. I never have to worry about you gossiping or lecturing me. Instead, you meet and embrace me with love, warmth and compassion. Thank you for being a great confidant.
9. By opening up and being vulnerable, I feel the weight of the world has been removed from my shoulders. Thank you for being reassuring, honest and gentle with me. I love you.
Thank you for letting me vent
10. You have always validated my experiences and allowed me the time and space to vent my frustrations. I couldn’t ask for a better support system. Thank you!
11. I am always grateful when you listen to me vent without trying to fix everything. Instead, you just ask incredibly thoughtful questions that help me see what I could do differently. You allow me to solve my own situations without shame or judgment. Thanks.
12. You give me so much grace and always want to hear my side of the story. Thank you for letting me vent, defend myself and explain my thoughts and feelings. I appreciate your support.
13. I love that you don’t bring toxic positivity into the conversation when I’m venting. Instead, you allow me to share my thoughts and try to understand my perspective. I know how much you care for me and I assure you it’s mutual.
14. I must apologize for being negative yesterday. I didn’t mean to offload what I was dealing with but thank you for your genuine concern, sincerity and support. I feel so seen because of you.
15. You are such a great friend for stopping me from overthinking and giving me the freedom to share what’s been playing out in my head for days. Thank you for letting me vent and for giving me great advice. Fingers crossed it works.
16. What I shared with you, I haven’t shared with anyone else. Thank you for listening, for letting me vent and allowing me to get everything out instead of bottling everything in. You’ve always been a safe, trustworthy person. You’re my family.
17. I am so thankful you allowed me to rant over coffee today. I’ve been so overwhelmed, I needed to get everything out. Thanks for being a wonderful sounding board to talk things through. I feel so much better because of you. I love you.
Thank you for being there for me
18. Sometimes, I shut down during difficult times but you never let me isolate. You are always there for me, validating my emotions, never judging me and sticking up for me. Thank you for being so good to me.
19. Thank you for always answering my calls even at midnight, for allowing me to talk through my emotions and for being there for me when I need you. I wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for you. Our friendship means the world to me and I adore you.
20. Even after everything, I didn’t think you would look at me the same way and forgive me for my mistakes. But, you never judged me once and you’ve always been on my side and by my side. I am forever grateful for you. Thank you for being you.
21. The kindness and tenderness you have shown me is a testament to the amazing person you are. You see the humanity in all of us and have given us so much grace, without judgment. I thank you for all your support.
22. Thank you for comforting me and providing a safe space for me to cry, vent, and work out my feelings. I know the effort it took to drop everything to be with me. I appreciate you so much.
23. You realized I needed you here in person and you came! Thank you for doing that, for distracting me, making me laugh, and for holding space for me emotionally. I love you.
24. I appreciate you reminding me that everyone has bad moments and I shouldn’t judge myself for having them. You have been so nurturing, sweet and selfless. I’m honored to have you in my life.
25. When I feel hopeless, you are always there doing research to give me options, talking things through, and keeping me company. You never judge me and go way above and beyond. I see all your effort and I hope to return all the love you’ve given me.
These are sweet thank you for not judging me messages to send someone who is always there to listen, support and encourage you.
Want more thank you messages? Then, check out these for being grateful for kindness.