Are there special people in your life who always want to make you happy? How about returning the favor by sending them these thank you for making me smile messages?
This post contains affiliate links.
Thank you for making me smile messages
1. I adore your wittiness and sense of humor. Thank you for always having funny quips to make me smile and brighten my day.
2. You are an incredible story teller. I’m always enthralled when you are sharing and your jokes are too funny. Thank you for making me smile today.
3. How do you always know the right thing to say to get me out of my head? You always make me smile and I’m forever grateful for having you in my life.
4. You’re a comedic genius. Your jokes are hilarious, intelligent and complex and they are so good! Thanks for the constant joy and laughter.
5. You are my favorite extrovert. Thank you for always being the life of the party, for mingling, pulling me along with you and for always having me in stitches.
6. I’m so grateful for your kind gesture today. I’ve been smiling for the entire day all thanks to you.
7. Even when I’m feeling down, your humor brightens everything. You always bring the sunshine and the smiles. Thank you for sharing your warmth and laughter with me.
8. Your smile is contagious! Seeing you happy makes my heart so happy. I am grateful to the universe for bringing joy and happiness into your life.
9. Your superpower is to turn a boring day into a fun, memorable one filled with spontaneity and laughter. Thank you for making me smile the entire day.
10. Your sweet surprise gave me the giggles. Thank you for always knowing exactly how to make me smile. You spread joy so easily.
You make me smile quotes
11. “Family isn’t always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs. The ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you no matter what.” – Maya Angelou
12. “As long as you live keep smiling because it brightens everybody’s day.” – Vin Scully
13. “Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” – Marcel Proust
14. “We shall never know all the good that a simple smile can do.” – Mother Teresa
15. “Smiling is definitely one of the best beauty remedies. If you have a good sense of humor and a good approach to life, that’s beautiful.” – Rashida Jones
16. “A warm smile is the universal language of kindness” – William Arthur Ward
17. “This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
18. “Let us always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love.” – Mother Teresa
19. “Wear a smile and have friends; wear a scowl and have wrinkles.” – George Eliot
20. “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” – Julia Roberts
Thank you for making me happy
21. Thank you for making me happy through the good times and the bad. You bring such joy and laughter to my life and I am so blessed and grateful to know you. I adore you.
22. We can sit together in silence and be perfectly content existing in the same space. There is no tension or awkwardness in that silence because we are truly happy where we are, with each other. Thank you for making me happy.
23. You make all my days brighter and lighter. Thank you for making me smile every day.
24. In the story of my life, you are the smart, comic relief who always cheers me on and fills me up with hope, positivity and happiness. Thank you for being my friend.
25. You know how to make me happy, how to make me smile and how to lighten the weight on my shoulders. Thank you for being my constant support, my #1 cheerleader and my source of happiness.
26. I didn’t believe in love until I met you. You have been the kindest, sweetest, most caring person I know and have showered me with all the love and hope you can give. Thank you for being my person.
27. I must admit I took you for granted for too long. You have been a patient, caring partner who has stuck with me through all the difficulties. Thank you for being there and for always wanting me to be happy.
28. You have the most beautiful way of turning ordinary moments into sweet, memorable experiences. Thank you for your constant supply of jokes, laughter and happiness. You mean the world to me.
29. My dear, your thoughtfulness and kindness know no bounds. You are so selfless and determined to make sure we are all okay. Thank you for all that you do to make us happy. We hope we make you feel the same way.
30. You are sunshine in a bottle, always bringing joy and light wherever you go. Thank you for constantly making me laugh and smile. I appreciate your positive, happy spirit.
Thank you for making my day better
31. I’ve been struggling recently, but spending the day with you made everything feel a lot lighter and brighter. You gave me hope and reminded me I’m not alone. Thank you for making my day better.
32. You are my favorite source of serotonin, oxytocin and dopamine. I’m always happy when you are around. Thank you for making today better with your laughter and smiles.
33. When I’m too hard on myself, you’re always there never judging me but giving me loads of grace and compassion. Thank you for listening to me vent and for making my day better with your kindness and wisdom. You are one of a kind.
34. I received your surprise gift today and it made my day so much brighter. I couldn’t stop smiling. Thank you for being so thoughtful.
35. You are such an attentive, caring friend. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to check in on me and cheering me up. I appreciate you so much!
36. The perfect timing award goes to you! You swooped in right when I was feeling overwhelmed and distracted me until I felt like myself again. Thank you for knowing me so well and supporting me through this tough time. You made my day.
37. You gave me the space to let out my emotions and validated me without judgement or toxic positivity. I feel so much better today because of you and your incredible support. Thank you for being there.
38. It’s the small things that mean the world and your sweet deed has definitely brightened my day. Thank you for being amazing.
39. Our day together is exactly what I needed. Thank you for making my day with those goofy jokes and wild shenanigans. Having you as a friend is such a gift.
40. I always love to have deep conversations with you about everything related to life and the world in general. Thank you for your great words of wisdom and encouragement. You certainly made my day better.