How do you thank someone who helped you? Send them a cute gift or any of these beautiful quotes and messages saying thank you for helping me grow and learn.
They’re great for teachers or a wonderful, supportive friend. Find more thank you messages for kindness here.
This post contains affiliate links.
Thank you for helping me grow quotes
1. “Today a reader, tomorrow a leader. If you have knowledge, let others light their candles in it. Very early I knew that the only objective in life was to grow.” – Margaret Fuller
2. “The only people with whom you should try to get even are those who have helped you.” – John E. Southard I
3. “Silent gratitude isn’t much use to anyone.” – Gertrude Stein
4. “The beautiful thing about learning is nobody can take it away from you.” – B.B. King
5. “Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you.” – Eileen Caddy
6. “A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.” – Henry Adams
7. “Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.” – William Arthur Ward
8. “Education is the kindling of a flame, not the filling of a vessel.” – Socrates
Thank you for helping me grow messages for your teacher
9. I could never have made it this far without your support. You have taught me so much and helped me grow. I feel simply saying thank you is not enough.
10. You have been so patient, kind and encouraging during this academic year. You are such an inspiring teacher and all I could say is thank you, thank you, thank you. I’ve grown so much because of you.
11. You’ve challenged me, motivated me to get out of my comfort zone, and believed when I didn’t believe in myself. You are the best teacher ever. Thank you.
12. Thank you for being the kind of teacher that never gave up on me. You saw straight through all the noise and saw me for me. Thank you for that. I’ll always appreciate you.
13. You didn’t just teach me academics. You taught me about myself and helped me grow and develop. You are the best.
14. My dear teacher, you empowered me to reach for things I never thought possible. I cannot express enough gratitude for the impact you’ve had on me. Thank you for always being there.
15. I didn’t look forward to your class in the beginning, but I definitely don’t want to leave at the end. You have poured so much confidence, belief, faith and support into me and I know I’m going to make you proud.
16. You noticed my passion long before I ever did. Thank you for encouraging me to pursue that path and for helping to open doors to achieve greater things. I am so happy you were my teacher.
17. You are such a dedicated teacher, always giving guidance and gentle parenting me when I needed it. You’ve taught me about improving my self-talk and confidence and I’m so much happier today because of those conversations. Thank you for helping me grow.
18. Thank you for being so invested in my success and for always believing I could do it. You are my favorite teacher and I’m so grateful.
Get thank you for helping me grow gifts on Amazon:
Heart touching thank you messages for friends
19. I am the best version of myself because of you. Thank you for never giving up on me and for helping me grow. Love you forever.
20. You have gone above and beyond being a friend to me. You have been my cheerleader, therapist and number one supporter. You’ve never judged me and gave me the space and freedom to make mistakes and learn from them. Thank you for helping me grow. I am indebted to you.
21. Thank you for being there through the good and all the bad. You’ve guided me more than you know and I wouldn’t be here today without having you in my life.
22. You kept me away from self-shame, self-punishment and self-sabotage. You’ve always steered me in the right direction with your love and kindness. You’ve helped me and watched me grow without judgement. I will always be grateful for you my friend.
23. What we have is a different kind of love, a pure love, between two friends, throughout all the years with everything we’ve been through, all the mistakes and heartbreaks, all the adventure and parties, I can’t thank you enough for always being by my side.
24. I’m not big on words, but your friendship means more to me than you’ll ever know. You’ve encouraged me out of my comfort zone, in the most gentle way, and you’re always my biggest support. Thank you for helping me grow.
25. We’ve shared the deepest of conversations about everything under the sun. You’re the first person I call when I’m emotional and trying to figure out why. And I know you won’t ask questions when I ask you to get a shovel. You’re my ride or die! We’ve grown and learned together and I hope we continue like this til we’re 80.