Show gratitude to the supportive people in your life with these wonderful thank you for being there for me messages. Add a personal touch and send them off.
This post contains affiliate links.
Thank you for being there for me
1. You have been my constant support system, always available to hang out or just sit and talk. We have shared so many laughs and tears. I am so grateful for having you by my side. Thank you for being there for me.
2. Since we met, you always had my back. You’ve given me great advice, a shoulder to cry on and tons of giggles. Thanks for always being there. I’m so happy to call you a lifelong friend.
3. What would I ever do without you? You see me fully – my authentic, flawed self – and you’ve loved and been there for me through everything. Thank you for accepting me completely. I love you.
4. Time always flies by when we are together! Thanks for all the laughter, recommendations, wisdom and space to vent and get everything out. You are my favorite person to confide in and I know you’ll always be there for me.
5. You know me so well! You know how to make me smile, change my frown upside down and lift my spirits. You’re such a great friend and I appreciate you’re always there for me and with me. Thank you.
6. Thank you for always staying connected with funny memes, tiktoks, messages and calls. I am so grateful for you being in my life and know I’ll always be there for you.
7. You are always there ready to listen and make a plan of attack to take down the bullies. Thank you for protecting me, believing in me and validating my experiences. You’ve been there for me, steady as a rock. Love you.
8. You’ve been there for me in every way – mentally, physically, emotionally, and even spiritually. You care so deeply for me and your actions show it. I can’t thank you enough for that.
9. I am grateful for having met someone who truly cares about me and my wellbeing. I’ve always had to be the tough one but, with you, I can let it all out. Thank you for being there fore me.
10. I can always count on you to lift my spirits and make me laugh. Your shining positivity and hilarious jokes never fail to make me happy. Thank you for always being there.
Thank you for being there for me during difficult times
11. When I’m being self-critical, you are always there for me, never judging, but showering me with compassion and kindness. Thank you for helping me through these difficult times. I couldn’t have made it through without you.
12. Even during my toughest days, your kindness and empathy warms my heart. I appreciate you so much for always being there for me. Thank you.
13. In moments of uncertainty, I have leaned on your steady support. You have given me a lot of hope and advice on how to overcome obstacles. Thank you for being there when I needed you most. I am so grateful for you.
14. When I get trapped in negative thought spirals, you’re always there to pull me out of it and remind me that I’m not alone. That means so much to me, more than you know. Thank you for being there during the difficult times and seeing me through to happier moments.
15. Thank you for giving me the emotional space to air out my ruminations and vent my frustrations. Just by talking it out, I could see patterns, triggers, and a way forward. You are so empathetic and made everything feel lighter. I appreciate you so much.
16. You usually help me to see things clearly, with fresh eyes and different perspectives. You also help me research to make better decisions. You are always there for me especially during my worst moments and I’m so lucky to have such an amazing friend like you.
17. I cherish the times we spend together, especially when things were heavy and difficult. You have always brought light, positivity and thoughtfulness to our conversations. And I needed that so much recently. Thank you.
Thank you for being there for me my love
18. You are the epitome of a soft, warm, weighted blanket. You make me feel so safe, cared for, and adored. Thank you for being by my side filled with love and lightness.
19. I love and appreciate you and all that you do, your hugs, your amazing acts of service and your validating, kind words. I am so lucky to have you my love.
20. All we want is for each other to be happy, that’ll make us happy. I want us to enjoy every moment and know we will be there for each other during the good and the hard times and every second in between.
21. Thank you for not just listening to me but also really hearing me. You have always been there for me with patience, support and unwavering love. I treasure our emotional connection, it’s my favorite part of us.
22. You are my number one cheerleader, my rock, and my advocate. You have challenged my negative beliefs and helped me overcome my self-doubt. Thank you for being there for me my love and for encouraging me to chase my dreams. I love you.
Thank you for always being there for me through my ups and downs
23. Thank you for being there for me through all the ups and downs. You’ve guided me more than you know and I wouldn’t be here today without having you in my life.
24. You allowed me the freedom to word vomit my thoughts and validated me without any judgement or toxic positivity. I am so grateful for that! Thank you for always being there for me through the ups and downs and everything in between. I appreciate you more than you know.
25. I didn’t really understand what a difference a person can make in your life until I met you. Thank you for always being there for me on this rollercoaster ride of life and for having such a giant, positive impact on me. I am so grateful.
26. We have been through so much together – the highest of highs and the toughest of lows. You’ve always celebrated my success, sometimes more than me, and have given me so much grace when I feel down. You are the best person I know. Thank you for always being there for me.
27. Thanks for being a pillar of tough love, faith, strength and support. You have always believed in me and helped me through all the ups and downs of my journey. I will always honor and cherish our connection.
Personalize these messages and send them off to make someone’s day. Oh, and check out more of my thank you messages here.