These short morning affirmations will help you ease into a new day with calmness and renewed resolve.
Print them and repeat them whenever you need to.
Short Morning Affirmations
1. I am grateful for waking up on this new day.
2. Today, I choose to smile.
3. I will let gratitude fill my mind and body from my head to my toes.
4. Today, I let go of yesterday and all its weight.
5. I will be lighter and freer in my thinking from this moment on.
6. Today, I embrace the new day with lightness, freedom and gratitude.
7. This morning, I choose to be gentle with my mind and my body.
8. I will be patient, kind and compassionate to my mind and body as though they were my favorite people.
9. I am happy to sit and just be.
10. This morning, I choose to wake up slowly and calmly.
11. I choose to take my time today. I know there is no need to go zero to one hundred in this exact moment.
12. In this moment, I will pay attention to my senses – what I feel on my skin, what I see around me and what I hear outside.
13. I will stay present in this moment, grounding myself.
14. In this moment, I will thank my senses for helping me navigate my way.
15. I appreciate my gut and its instincts.
16. In this moment, I will pay attention to my body and how it feels.
17. I choose to breathe deeply, fulling my lungs with positivity.
18. As I breathe out, I choose to release all tension and negative feelings.
19. This morning, I will make one tiny achievable goal. And then do it.
20. Today, I will work on finding joy in the simplest of things.
21. For the morning, I will look for beauty in the hustle and bustle of the morning.
22. I will find the best techniques and strategies that work for me.
23. I choose to release the pressure I put on myself.
24. I am worthy of all good things.
25. I will explore ways to reduce my mental load by using lists, apps, delegating, outsourcing and more.
26. My mind is powerful and my body is strong.
27. I am more than enough.
28. I am committed to finding my purpose.
29. Today, I am open to growth.
30. My happiness is my responsibility and I will make it my priority.
Those are some of my short morning affirmations. Did any speak to you? What are yours? I’d love to hear about them in the comments below.