I hope you find inspiration from these self care quotes.
Caring for your mind, body, and soul are important for being on top of your game and taking care of your family.
Let’s not neglect ourselves.
Self Care Quotes
1. Self-care means giving yourself permission to pause. – Cecilia Tran
2. Rest and self-care are so important. When you take time to replenish your spirit, it allows you to serve others from the overflow. You cannot serve from an empty vessel. – Eleanor Brown
3. An empty lantern provides no light. Self-care is the fuel that allows your light to shine brightly. – Unknown
4. Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self-neglecting. – William Shakespeare
5. If your compassion does not include yourself, it is incomplete. – Jack Kornfield
6. I have come to believe that caring for myself is not self-indulgent. Caring for myself is an act of survival. – Audre Lorde
7. We need to replace your vicious stress cycle with a vicious cycle of self-care. – Dr. Sara Gottfried
8. Self-care is a deliberate choice to gift yourself with people, places, things, events, and opportunities that recharge our personal battery and promote whole health—body, mind, and spirit. – Laurie Buchanan
9. When you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life. – Jean Shinoda BolenWhen you recover or discover something that nourishes your soul and brings joy, care enough about yourself to make room for it in your life. – Jean Shinoda Bolen
10. With every act of self-care, your authentic self gets stronger, and the critical, fearful mind gets weaker. Every act of self-care is a powerful declaration: I am on my side; I am on my side; each day I am more and more on my own side. – Susan Weiss Berry
I truly hope you take these self care quotes to heart and follow what they represent. Take care of yourself so you can take care of everything and everyone in your life.
You got this!
Self Care Ideas
Although this post is all about self care quotes, I thought I’d share my own self care ideas that I love.