Self care is incredibly important to prevent burnout and let our mind, body and soul reset, rest, and rejuvenate. I hope these self care affirmations are great reminders to take time for yourself.
This post contains affiliate links.
Self care affirmations
- My nervous system deserves a break to enter rest and digest mode.
- Rest is a necessary step in healing, growing and evolving. I deserve rest.
- My health is a priority. My physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health are a priority to me.
- An empty cup cannot fill anyone. I deserve to fill my cup before trying to fill anyone else’s.
- I deserve happiness, joy and lightness.
- A safe space to exist is what I need. I deserve peace.
- I deserve to be honest and express myself fully and completely without fear or worry.
- Taking time to breathe deeply is what I deserve.
- I deserve to live with freedom of choice, of expression, and of action, without constriction or judgement.
- Life is filled with beauty and wonder. I deserve to enjoy it.
Positive affirmations for self care
- I choose to give myself grace today.
- Compassion and non-judgement is what I deserve. I vow to be compassionate to myself.
- I am worthy of love and kindness, especially from myself.
- I call my own energy back to myself. It’s my turn to focus on me and my needs.
- I am a lot stronger than I realize and a lot more resilient. I can make the hard decisions to protect my health and my peace.
- I validate myself and trust my intuition and my body. What is for me will be.
- I deserve to nourish every part of my being.
- I choose to live authentically and will embrace all the happy and dark parts of me.
- I accept myself.
- I will focus on the positive, happy glimmers of the day.
Self-care affirmations for moms
- All jobs, passions and hobbies have breaks so you won’t burnout. I deserve to take a break from being a mom too.
- My identity is more than being a mom. I am a whole individual with interests, goals, and aspirations. It’s okay to have them and to pursue them.
- It is perfectly acceptable to delegate parts of my mommy responsibilities, even if it’s for a short time.
- Self care makes me a better mom, a happier mom.
- Asking for help when I need it makes me a great mom and a great partner.
- Mental load is best shared among my support system. I vow to no longer carry all the load on my shoulders.
- My happiness matters just as much as everyone else’s.
- I deserve to have my needs met.
- Cutting toxicity and judgment out of my day are necessary parts of self care.
- My inner child deserves to come out to play, to be treated gently and to be happy.
I hope these beautiful self care affirmations help you to find calmness, peace and gentleness. You are worthy just as you are.
If you enjoy affirmations, I have a bunch of them for the days of the week and more: