Yay to Friday! Here are wonderful Friday affirmations to start the weekend just right.
This site may earn a small commission on purchases made through Shareasale product links.
1. Today, I am thankful for this week. I celebrate the highs, learn from the lows and now I release it into the past.
2. Today, I acknowledge the time I have spent over the week. I honor that time. I am grateful for that time.
3. Today, I look at my goals. I am joyful for achieving the ones I did. I did it! For the ones that weren’t achieved, I will try today to get there. And I know I will be okay and I will be loved even if I do not succeed in this moment.
4. If I have been challenged this week or distracted or demotivated, I know this will not always be so. I must step forward, forever progressing, forever growing.
5. Today, I sit in this present moment and feel all the tightness in my body. I release the tension in all my muscles. I drop my shoulders. And I allow myself to feel lighter and looser and freer than the moment before.
6. I release any negative thoughts, negative emotions, negative feelings I had during the week. It’s okay to have had them. Now, I must let them go.
7. I know letting go is a difficult process so I am patient and kind to myself as I move slowly to release what I must.
Check out these fun motivational cards… aren’t they adorable?
8. Today, I decide I will not accept or absorb any toxicity or negativity directed towards me. They are not my burden to bear. I free myself from them.
9. Today, I commit to being mindful to noticing unnoticeable things, to feeling textures I take for granted, to hearing background bird songs and busy streets, to smelling the flowers and the coffee, and to savoring my food and drink.
10. Today, I commit to breathing deeply.
11. I commit to breathe in deeply with the thoughts of new possibilities for the new day and the new weekend.
12. Today, I look forward to the future with joy and wonder. The future hour, the future day, the future weekend.
13. Today, I define my own path, my own way, my own journey, and my own story. It is up to me, and no one else, to decide what is my story.
14. Today, I remember my happiness is an inside job that I am responsible for. I release others from that responsibility. I take back that power.
15. Today, I deserve to be joyful. I deserve to have fun. I deserve self-care and self-love and to accept my own glorious self-worth.
16. Today, I vow to feel light, to be the light, and to share my light with others. I am strong, powerful, and an ever-expanding positive force.
17. It is time to prioritize my rest and my peace. It is time to prioritize my health and my loved ones and it is time to prioritize me and all that I am.
18. Today, I know my life has value and meaning. I know I am worthy of everything and I know I can do anything I choose.
Do you like these Friday affirmations?
Have any of your own that you’d like to share?
Leave them in the comments and let me know.
Also, find more motivation here: