Yay to Friday! Here are wonderful Friday affirmations to start the weekend just right.
- Today, I am thankful for this week. I celebrate the highs, learn from the lows and now I release it into the past.
- Today, I acknowledge the time I have spent over the week. I honor that time. I am grateful for that time.
- Today, I look at my goals. I am joyful for achieving the ones I did. I did it! For the ones that weren’t achieved, I will try today to get there. And I know I will be okay and I will be loved even if I do not succeed in this moment.
- If I have been challenged this week or distracted or demotivated, I know this will not always be so. I must step forward, forever progressing, forever growing.
- Today, I sit in this present moment and feel all the tightness in my body. I release the tension in all my muscles. I drop my shoulders. And I allow myself to feel lighter and looser and freer than the moment before.
- I release any negative thoughts, negative emotions, negative feelings I had during the week. It’s okay to have had them. Now, I must let them go.
- I know letting go is a difficult process so I am patient and kind to myself as I move slowly to release what I must.
- Today, I decide I will not accept or absorb any toxicity or negativity directed towards me. They are not my burden to bear. I free myself from them.
- Today, I commit to being mindful to noticing unnoticeable things, to feeling textures I take for granted, to hearing background bird songs and busy streets, to smelling the flowers and the coffee, and to savoring my food and drink.
- Today, I commit to breathing deeply.
- I commit to breathe in deeply with the thoughts of new possibilities for the new day and the new weekend.
- Today, I look forward to the future with joy and wonder. The future hour, the future day, the future weekend.
- Today, I define my own path, my own way, my own journey, and my own story. It is up to me, and no one else, to decide what is my story.
- Today, I remember my happiness is an inside job that I am responsible for. I release others from that responsibility. I take back that power.
- Today, I deserve to be joyful. I deserve to have fun. I deserve self-care and self-love and to accept my own glorious self-worth.
These short positive affirmations will boost your confidence and make you feel more positive.
- Today, I vow to feel light, to be the light, and to share my light with others. I am strong, powerful, and an ever-expanding positive force.
- It is time to prioritize my rest and my peace. It is time to prioritize my health and my loved ones and it is time to prioritize me and all that I am.
- Today, I know my life has value and meaning. I know I am worthy of everything and I know I can do anything I choose.
Do you like these Friday affirmations? Have any of your own that you’d like to share? Leave them in the comments and let me know.